Current Tier3 FAQs
- What is Tertiary (tier 3) Prevention? What differentiates tertiary (tier 3, individual) intervention from other systems of positive behavior support?
- When should a program of tertiary (tier 3) prevention be implemented and who should be involved?
- Who should be involved in functional behavior assessments and behavioral intervention planning?
- How can we address the needs of individuals within group environments?
- How is tertiary (tier 3) intervention implemented?
- How should (individual student) goals for tertiary (tier 3) prevention be determined?
- How do we know when an individual plan is effective?
- What should be done when there is a crisis situation?