Videos for Training
Please use the left-side menu to find more information
Featured PBIS Video Items
- 2018 State of District Address (Port Huron Schools TV)- The superintendent shares some data regarding suspensions and expulsions. Port Huron has 16 schools in the district with 12 of the 16 schools meeting criteria on tier 1 of the TFI. Three schools meeting criteria on both tier1 and 2. One school meeting criteria on tier 3 of the TFI. District capacity (as scored on the district capacity assessment (DCA) started at 37% in 2015 to a range of 81% - 96% from 2016 to this month (2/5/18).
- PBIS Interviews
- PBIS Interview- What challenges/solutions can you share regarding building district capacity for Tier II supports?
- PBIS Interview- How can schools begin moving away from overuse of out-of-school suspensions?
- PBIS Interview- Why should we use the PBIS framework for installing mental health interventions for students with internalizing issues?
- PBIS Interview- Why is PBIS important in Juvenile Justice facilities?
- PBIS Interview- How can PBIS help schools be more culturally responsive in meeting the needs of ALL students?
- PBIS Interview- How should a state implementation effort be coordinated? (Building vision, operating agreements, funding cooperation)
- PBIS Interview- Why and how should we use the PBIS framework to implement restorative practices in schools?
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum sessions
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 1: Introduction
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 1: Opening General Session (Promoting Positive Learning Environments Through Improved School Climate)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 1: Session A4 (Supporting Classroom PBIS Practices & Systems)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 1: Session B7 (Addressing Students with Internalizing Needs through School-wide PBIS)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 1: Session C4 (Using Data to Support Classroom PBIS)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 2: Opening General Session (Maintaining School-wide PBS Momentum: 25 Years of Lessons Learned)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum- Day 2: Session D1 (Leveraging Funding to Scale Up PBIS)
- Four Tips for Sustaining PBIS
- Four key tips that our research identified as most important to sustaining PBIS and 4 checks to see if you have them in place (please check our main video page for the video)
- 2017 PBIS Leadership Forum session